cxLoyalty Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at cxLoyalty

2.0

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at cxLoyalty (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Very informal process. I applied online and was emailed by someone from HR to come into the office for in person interviews. I didn't have a phone interview which I found very odd. I met with 4 people for half an hour each. One HR person and three people from the FP&A team. They were all very friendly and didn't ask any technical questions. They really wanted you to ask them a lot of questions about the firm and the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this firm/why did you apply to this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for cxLoyalty

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at cxLoyalty (Franklin, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Had phone interview with the HR rep and scheduled in person interview immediately after that. In person interview was with hiring manager and lead manager. After the interview I was told to hear back within 2 weeks and now 2 months have passed and no response from anyone in the company.

Interview Questions