Account Executive Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Executive

Account Executive Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did I leave my company even after me sharing the situation

1 Answer

My company had to many changes that affected my performance and money

What interests you most in TQL/working in this type of role?

1 Answer

Why is the most important thing you would improve about yourself and how would you do it?

1 Answer

Tell me about my company?

1 Answer

This was not a question but an unusual statement. The hiring mananger actually criticized a 30-60-90 day sales plan I created specifically for this position. I had presented it to him in a positive manner. He stated that "anyone can do this" and then ranted for a few minutes about his own success. I politely thanked him for his time and left. By this time I had made the decision that I would not want to work for this person and proactively communicated that to the recruiter I was working with as soon as I got in my car. I found out later that the hiring manager had still not filled the vacancy on his team.

1 Answer

What are good qualities that a leader has over a manager.

1 Answer

They really wanted to understand my history in print advertising.

1 Answer

A total for 4 tests are given prior to completing your 1st department interview.

1 Answer

The Unexpected question pertained to my upbringing

110 of 288 Interview Questions