Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

None, really. I had the experience they were seeking, and my skills were transferable to the needs of the job. I was able to answer all interview questions easily.

2 Answers

The interviews were easy, but they gave me very minimal insight as to what the job truly entailed, which was very disappointing.

Did you have to take MSoffice test? If yes what was your score?

Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for a coworker or customer and what the outcome was.

2 Answers

Where do you see your (college) major taking you?

1 Answer

The doctor wants to start a database for his cases. Do you know how to create a database?

1 Answer

Several different types about personal hobbies and work ethics.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you had to think "out of the box" to accomplish a task.

1 Answer

Why do you want to walk away from the paralegal field to work in finance?

1 Answer

About my past experience.

1 Answer

Nothing unexpected, no specific difficult question, kind of the normal for this type of position.

2 Answers

Why do you think you would be good for this job