Administrative coordinator Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Administrative coordinator Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

"During an interview for an administrative coordinator position, be prepared to showcase the multi-tasking and organizational skills required of this job with specific examples from your past. Employers are looking for individuals capable of staying on top of multiple projects at once as well of communicating quickly and efficiently with all parties involved. Previous administrative experience is highly desired "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Several different types about personal hobbies and work ethics.

2 Answers

In several different fashions.

The interview was good, but they never called me either way with information.

Are you willing to work after hours if required. This seemed like a question that was not necessary.

2 Answers

What goals have you set for yourself, and if not reaching them, please explain why?

2 Answers

A lot of religious talk. Trying to convince the interviewee that this was a good and trustworthy company. A lot of reassurance that you are exactly what they are looking for.

2 Answers

None, really. I had the experience they were seeking, and my skills were transferable to the needs of the job. I was able to answer all interview questions easily.

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

Who was your most challenging supervisor, How did you anticipate his/hers needs, why do you want to work here, your most challenging event that you had to take over

2 Answers

After describing the position and going over benefits and compensation: Can you please describe the position just described?

2 Answers

Would my previous co-workers describe me as a team-player

2 Answers

Nothing unexpected, no specific difficult question, kind of the normal for this type of position.