Analyst Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you manage project timelines with change requests?

1 Answer

To do time estimations on the change request and then you swap something that is in scope for the change being requested.

Should we roll out a new jewelry line? What information would you want to know? (Phone interview)

3 Answers

How do credit card companies make money from people who don't carry balances?

3 Answers

Do you think insurance will be a boring industry?

2 Answers

I was asked a great and interesting question that I will most likely use in my hiring process going forward that really demonstrates how one thinks and responds to a analytical problem. You have 9 balls and a balance, one ball is slightly heavier than the rest, with only 2 chances on the balance find that ball. The interviewer helps think through and everyone gets to the answer by the end but it really displays how someone works through a problem.

3 Answers

When determining requirements, which technique do I prefer most?

2 Answers

Tons of behavioral questions encountered in the whole process- What would you do if there was a problem within your team etc..

3 Answers

Tell me something you don't like about your current boss.

2 Answers

What do you think the most profitable portion of our company is?

1 Answer

This one kinda stumped me - How many square feet are in a Michaels store?

110 of 2,477 Interview Questions