Assistant Buyer Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Assistant Buyer Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Assistant buyer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What types of qualities do you think a buyer needs to have?

1 Answer

Good communication and analytical skills and a sense of urgency. Good knowledge of retail math.

questions on critical thinking and problem solving are asked to asses how you can handle multiple tasks and work load stress

3 Answers

The questions became more complex as they wanted you to compare percentages (which you must calculate) comparing different stocks and item numbers within a certain month or year all within one question! on average, the questions take approx 2-3 minutes to thoroughly calculate yet they expect you to provide the right answer in 30 SECONDS! insane!

1 Answer

typical questions, what are your strengths/weaknesses?

1 Answer

No questions were asked which was strange. Instead she said “We want to get a feel blah blah blah so ... go ‘head when you’re ready.” I gave them the run down on my background and then they asked if I had any questions for them. I asked a few questions of course and she asked if I had any further questions (okayyy) I said no but do you have any questions for me? She said no. The whole time I felt like they weren’t at all interested and maybe they had already found a candidate. Either way it was very off putting.

What concerns do you have in working with store managers?

What would you do if you had too much on your plate and didn't know how to get it all done?

1 Answer

Explain the reasoning behing your sales projections for the case you were given.

110 of 18 Interview Questions