Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What made you choose Dallas City access?

1 Answer

I'm in the process of applying for us jobs I don't remember

Why Pluckers?

1 Answer

1. Describe the steps you have taken to ensure your organization delivered a high level of customer service. 2. Describe a recent job related situation where you had to make an important business decision. 3. Describe your role and responsibilities in managing merchandising operations. 4.Describe a time when you and your team completed a critical project despite a heavy workload. 5. Describe the process you have used to ensure your work plans are aligned and coordinated with company initiatives and direction. 6. Describe the steps you go through in order to plan for future staffing needs. 7. Describe a time when you had to influence a group to support a significant change in work processes.

1 Answer

After being with your current company for so long, what about our organization makes you feel you will be happier with us, as opposed to where you are now?

1 Answer

What kind of hours did you work?

1 Answer

They asked about the core values

1 Answer

How does you credit look?

2 Answers

Why walmart

1 Answer

Asked to lie and say I had managerial AND retail experience. I had neither.

1 Answer

What gets you up in the morning?

110 of 163 Interview Questions