Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Pluckers?

1 Answer

Told them why i was interested in the company at the time.

How long had I been at the property and a bit about the property since they were new and I had been there for over 5 years.

1 Answer

Summarize experience in customer service

1 Answer

How would I respond to an employee who lies about stealing product, when you catch him/her in the act?

1 Answer

Would you be able to give discipline to a friend?

1 Answer

How do you handle stress in the workplace?

2 Answers

I was asked questions that have to do with my position as far as accounting & what my previous duties had been at my previous employment. Also things like, "what could you bring to the company" and my skills as well as things I needed to work on.

1 Answer

Nothing complicated or unexpected. Questions about leadership and management behavioral experiences and examples. Most interesting question was about a favorite game and a time or example (roll-play) of how to sell it and about who to sell it to.

1 Answer

Are you available to work mornings?

1 Answer

The only question I was asked was "tell me about yourself."

110 of 322 Interview Questions