Audit Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Audit Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Audit interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me something you don't like about your current boss.

2 Answers

I think this is the question that sank me. I told them the only thing I didn't like about my current boss was that he didn't stand up for himself to HIS boss. In turn, I spoke ill of my manager's boss while trying not to speak ill of my own boss.

They actually asked me this as well. My last boss I loved and I made sure to indicate that I told them specifically why. The boss I had before that I told them I struggled with because of her lack of availability and thus feedback. It was hard for me to develop professionally if I didn't know where I could improve, because I had no idea what areas I was lacking. Also could not get even a 20min meeting with her 100% attention. Not sure how my response to their question was received though as it was asked over the phone..

work specific questions tide to the position

1 Answer

"What are your weaknesses?" was the most difficult but not so unexpected question. I would recommend everyone to be prepared to answer this question before any interview.

1 Answer

No difficult questions, Torchmark just wants to find anyone willing to contact potential customers and finish out applications. Informed me that most contacts might be hostile.

1 Answer

Name a situation where you were a apart of team and you went above and beyond to help your teammate, and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

Why accounting? Why audit?

1 Answer

I was asked what did I see as the three greatest risk for that area.

1 Answer

Just the usual questions about goals, career plans, situational things, etc.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 Answer

Name all the accounting statements

2 Answers