Business Analyst Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you manage project timelines with change requests?

1 Answer

To do time estimations on the change request and then you swap something that is in scope for the change being requested.

Should we roll out a new jewelry line? What information would you want to know? (Phone interview)

3 Answers

How do credit card companies make money from people who don't carry balances?

3 Answers

When determining requirements, which technique do I prefer most?

2 Answers

I was asked a great and interesting question that I will most likely use in my hiring process going forward that really demonstrates how one thinks and responds to a analytical problem. You have 9 balls and a balance, one ball is slightly heavier than the rest, with only 2 chances on the balance find that ball. The interviewer helps think through and everyone gets to the answer by the end but it really displays how someone works through a problem.

3 Answers

What do you think the most profitable portion of our company is?

1 Answer

This one kinda stumped me - How many square feet are in a Michaels store?

2 Answers

You are not reaching your targets and your deadline is tomorrow. What do you do?

1 Answer

Have you ever done a cost benefit analysis for an organization. How are you at working with Excel.

1 Answer

Can you provide a situation that you dealt with difficult people or managers?

110 of 512 Interview Questions