Cashier Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Cashier Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

"Employers are looking to hire cashiers with great customer service skills and experience handling cash. In preparation for an interview, come ready to answer role-play questions that will assess your ability to appease difficult customers under stressful circumstances. Make sure to showcase a positive and easy-to-work-with attitude that will convince your interviewer you're right for the job."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

I love working with customers.

selling suggestions. Name three things someone would buy with a birthday cake. person doing online hiring process has another job in the store and is constantly pulled away.

What's your experience

1 Answer

It would've been my first job there, so I had no experience elsewhere. The store recruiter asked if I had previously helped any customer, which she said then anyone on any other store while shopping in my case. This led to a somewhat awkward and vague response of me saying I had helped someone on Target specifically(cause she asked where!) help find a product if I was familiar with it. It shouldnt really be difficult for anyone who had another job. They also ask about what a customer could buy along with a birthday cake.

1 Answer

What would you say to customer with an expired rain check? Would you honor it?

2 Answers

What did you like most about your last job?

1 Answer

Why do you plan to work here?

1 Answer

have you worked in a gas station before ?

1 Answer

What do you admire about Target?

1 Answer

if i have 4 watermelons and i bought them for 5 dollars together how much was each

110 of 226 Interview Questions