Claims Adjuster Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Claims Adjuster

Claims Adjuster Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Claims Adjuster Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

"As an insurance claims adjuster, you'll need excellent customer service skills, strong decision-making abilities, and the confidence to excel in a stressful and fast-paced work environment. In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss how you would properly evaluate evidence, make sound decisions, and deal with customers who disagree with those decisions. Employers may also ask about how you would remain neutral and focused when settling claims for damages from natural disasters or other tragedies. The licensing laws for claim adjusters vary by state, so make sure to check your state's laws before going to interviews."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when you had to tell someone bad news and there was nothing you could do to fix the situation?

2 Answers

I made sure i used a situation, behavior, application, and outcome in my answers.

I once had to tell a customer that the damage to their car would not be covered because it was determined that the accident she got in was her fault and she didn’t have comprehensive coverage.

Do you feel that you can handle this level of stress/work?

1 Answer

what do you enjoy most/least about your job

1 Answer

I wouldn't rate this as a difficult or unexpected question, but I was asked why I wanted to transition into a role in the Insurance industry.

1 Answer

Here is what your exam indicates you would have difficulty making decisions. How would you handle this?

1 Answer

why do you want to work here

1 Answer

Cannot recall. Just your typical BBI questions- they are all difficult!

1 Answer

insurance related, personality based, situational

1 Answer

verification company asking if I would be able to pay a past due bill

110 of 124 Interview Questions