Director Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Recruiter was validating resume information

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you were asked to follow a policy or procedure that you didn't agree with and what you did about it.

1 Answer

Design Balance sheet. Very tough... longest one to test your stress levels. Few of them are to be written on paper as though it was high school exams. The CEO of the company interview every candiate. Be prepared to answer tech, financial and logical questions

1 Answer

How would go about securing orders for products which may not be ready to deliver for some time?

1 Answer

Standard usual questions, I did have to prepare a power point over a personal or professional accomplishment.

1 Answer

The questions were all pretty typical scenario based questions, projects and roles I had, and examples of how I worked with others. So I wasn't too surprised.

Ask about my Mgmt experience

1 Answer

Tell us about a time with a surgery that didn't go well, and what the issue in general, and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

Do you have sales experience on new business capturing?

Tell me about a time when you had to manage a low performing employee.