Director Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked a lot of questions about my management style and asked to recall several incidents where I had to deal with a difficult employee and how I handled it.

Case study focused on improving Sales results through compensation, reporting and change management,

Example of overcoming a difficult relationship to win business

Name a recent leadership book recently read

3. ¬¬Describe a situation where you convinced a customer to take a particular strategy or course of action.

Asked everything from my background to how much I knew about the type of patient treated by their department to my vision for the position. Question type depended on the background of the interviewer and varied greatly from personal to technical questions.

What types of responsibilities did I have in the current job/company I was in?

Personality likes and dislikes in a work environment - what is your ideal job like?

1 Answer