District manager Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

District manager Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

"When hiring district managers, employers are looking for experienced candidates with the communication, leadership, and managerial skills to oversee multiple branches in a particular region or district. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your ability to handle conflicts and supervise lower-level managers. Employers will be looking for individuals with several years of industry experience, so be ready to discuss your knowledge of the field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think about firing a great manager, just because they do not agree with corporate management.

5 Answers

He needs to GO!

Every manager is entitled to their own opinion but at the end of the day they still need to agree with what the corporate procedures ask of them. So as of how I feel I will fire anybody that does not follow corporate procedure because this is what I was asked to do.

They can disagree but still do what is asked of them!

I'm going to give you two phrases, neither of which is a wrong answer, and just tell me which you would say describes you better: I love to win, or I hate to lose?

3 Answers

How are your current metrics?

2 Answers

What can you bring to the business that will impact it in a good way? What has been the worst thing happen to you at work?

1 Answer

How do I go about building relationships' with other managers

1 Answer

One of the most difficult portions of the interview was a speed round of the interviewer saying one word and I had to rely with a one word answer. This was difficult as I like to engage in conversation... It was a fun experience.

Why I was interested in Family Video

1 Answer

What do you know about ADP BSB?

1 Answer

How do you slow employee turn?

1 Answer

What enterprise customers I had sold to in the last 24 months. I was asked to walk through my selling process in detail and explain how I handled objections.

110 of 66 Interview Questions