District Manager Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

District Manager Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

"When hiring district managers, employers are looking for experienced candidates with the communication, leadership, and managerial skills to oversee multiple branches in a particular region or district. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your ability to handle conflicts and supervise lower-level managers. Employers will be looking for individuals with several years of industry experience, so be ready to discuss your knowledge of the field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think about firing a great manager, just because they do not agree with corporate management.

4 Answers

He needs to GO!

Every manager is entitled to their own opinion but at the end of the day they still need to agree with what the corporate procedures ask of them. So as of how I feel I will fire anybody that does not follow corporate procedure because this is what I was asked to do.

They can disagree but still do what is asked of them!

I'm going to give you two phrases, neither of which is a wrong answer, and just tell me which you would say describes you better: I love to win, or I hate to lose?

3 Answers

What enterprise customers I had sold to in the last 24 months. I was asked to walk through my selling process in detail and explain how I handled objections.

What is my zen as a DM.

1 Answer

How would you treat an employee who arrives late for the first time?

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to make a difficult decision.

1 Answer

How are your current metrics?

1 Answer

None really what's are the 5 steps of a sale and what will you do to fix a underperforming district

2 Answers

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

What do you know about ADP BSB?

110 of 79 Interview Questions