Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your portfolio at length as well as your design process and what design software you are familiar with. Graphic design positions can be very specific to the company so make sure you brush up on the company's current design style and are ready to explain how your style and experience will mesh.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

My answer here is the response I received after I asked a question.

1 Answer

When I asked about what were the greatest positives in the department, the interviewer said that everyone was young and energetic. Then she put her hand over her mouth and said, "Whoops!"! The proficiency ?s were very easy; but the interview itself was emotionally difficult.

What is one thing we did not ask you that you wanted us to ask?

1 Answer

1. What do you know about the ITO outsourcing business. 2. Can you produce process diagram graphics that tells a story about our services and differentiate xerox in the market. 3. Have worked with a pursuit and proposal team consisting of pursuit manager, SME, SL, tech writers, and editors and marketing director. 4. do you have experience creating presentations in-real time with last minute changes.

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for us?

1 Answer

they asked if I had word branding experience

1 Answer

What kind of design work did you do at your past job?

What do you hope to achieve in the next 5 years?

Most difficult or unexpected were salary expectations just because I did not know what to answer to that at the time.

110 of 49 Interview Questions