Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor
Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Graphic Designer Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your portfolio at length as well as your design process and what design software you are familiar with. Graphic design positions can be very specific to the company so make sure you brush up on the company's current design style and are ready to explain how your style and experience will mesh.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

My answer here is the response I received after I asked a question.

1 Answer

When I asked about what were the greatest positives in the department, the interviewer said that everyone was young and energetic. Then she put her hand over her mouth and said, "Whoops!"! The proficiency ?s were very easy; but the interview itself was emotionally difficult.

What is one thing we did not ask you that you wanted us to ask?

1 Answer

none really - all questions were exhaustive and covered everything

1 Answer

"Do you plan on staying in the DFW area after you graduate?

1 Answer

They asked me to read a basic html and css page, and asked me to draw what I think it looked like.

1 Answer

I was asked to create a brochure for Austin Lane in Microsoft Word (they didn't have any adobe products installed on the computer they put me on).

1 Answer

1. What do you know about the ITO outsourcing business. 2. Can you produce process diagram graphics that tells a story about our services and differentiate xerox in the market. 3. Have worked with a pursuit and proposal team consisting of pursuit manager, SME, SL, tech writers, and editors and marketing director. 4. do you have experience creating presentations in-real time with last minute changes.

1 Answer

Name three words to describe yourself and why.

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for us?

110 of 85 Interview Questions