Intern Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Intern Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You don't have the GPA of other candidates, why should we consider you for this position?

1 Answer

This was from the CEO before I knew it was the CEO, fortunately I gave a well put together answer about my strengths, my college curriculum, thoughts on GPA in general, and lessons learned throughout my time in school.

Give me an example of a project where you hit a major roadblock and how did you work around it?

1 Answer

Nothing was too difficult or unexpected. I anticipated the question about my qualifications and had prepared my answer ahead of time.

1 Answer

Personality Test: Which would you believe that employers like to hear?

1 Answer

Do you know how to use MATLAB and any CAD software preferably Solidworks?

1 Answer

What is your experience with linux editors?

What is a NASA report?

1 Answer

Are you looking for something temporary or permanent?

1 Answer

Finding Memory leaks on a white board

1 Answer

Tell us about a recent problem/issue/conflict you had with someone else and how you resolved it.

110 of 866 Interview Questions