Manager Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think about firing a great manager, just because they do not agree with corporate management.

4 Answers

He needs to GO!

Every manager is entitled to their own opinion but at the end of the day they still need to agree with what the corporate procedures ask of them. So as of how I feel I will fire anybody that does not follow corporate procedure because this is what I was asked to do.

They can disagree but still do what is asked of them!

The typical "difficult" question that comes up in Business Intelligence is (and I'm paraphrasing), "What's the best data warehouse solution?".

1 Answer

What qualifications do you look for in an employee ?

2 Answers

What's the color of money???....

29 Answers

You have 25 laborers for a shift. Pickers pick 100 units an hour Small item packers pack 150 units an hour Large item packers pack 25 units an hour You must pack 7500 small units during a ten hour shift. How would you staff your shift?

9 Answers

Why is a manhole cover "round"

2 Answers

I'm going to give you two phrases, neither of which is a wrong answer, and just tell me which you would say describes you better: I love to win, or I hate to lose?

3 Answers

Describe your project experience.

2 Answers

Which is stronger for you: Love to win or Hate to lose? Are you a competetive person?

2 Answers

What would your day to day work routine detail?

110 of 2,192 Interview Questions