Manager Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think about firing a great manager, just because they do not agree with corporate management.

4 Answers

He needs to GO!

Every manager is entitled to their own opinion but at the end of the day they still need to agree with what the corporate procedures ask of them. So as of how I feel I will fire anybody that does not follow corporate procedure because this is what I was asked to do.

They can disagree but still do what is asked of them!

What will I add to improve the work culture and improve the productivity of the facility.

1 Answer

The typical "difficult" question that comes up in Business Intelligence is (and I'm paraphrasing), "What's the best data warehouse solution?".

1 Answer

How will you be able to get your new supervisor to implement process improvements as you recognize them when he may think the way he is doing it is sufficient.

1 Answer

What qualifications do you look for in an employee ?

2 Answers

What's the color of money???....

29 Answers

Please spell "idiverticulitis".

23 Answers

You have 25 laborers for a shift. Pickers pick 100 units an hour Small item packers pack 150 units an hour Large item packers pack 25 units an hour You must pack 7500 small units during a ten hour shift. How would you staff your shift?

9 Answers

Why is a manhole cover "round"

2 Answers

I'm going to give you two phrases, neither of which is a wrong answer, and just tell me which you would say describes you better: I love to win, or I hate to lose?

3 Answers