Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

"Companies are looking for marketing coordinators who are knowledgeable about the marketing process and can communicate effectively to upper management. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your management knowledge and to be given examples of situations in which you have to utilize your judgment skills to determine which one is the most favorable. Employers will want to know how you perform under pressure, deal with difficult people, and the types of programs you are familiar with. To ace your interview, show that you are a motivated, creative, and flexible individual."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Explained how I would be well suited for the position as marketing coordinator. I connected how my previous career in management and sales in the hospitality industry were assists. Also offered a wealth of recruits. I was hired with on interview question and less than five minutes of interaction time. The owner explained his I would be HR and help build his company (a lie). I accepts thinking I was at the beginning of a start up company, instead I just interviewed with a scam artist who cut out on pay, never gave benefits, stole sales, stole commissions, and would have temper tantrums if I did better than he could do.

How would you update or change our web site.

Tell me about yourself?

2 Answers

Skill and personality questions

1 Answer

They asked me where I see myself in 5 years.