Operations manager Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Operations manager Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How I have achieved my success

3 Answers

By helping my people succeed

Teem work, communication, and always improve my brans.

Improve my brand, teem work, communication, good working relationship.

Why do you want to work here.

3 Answers

What is your typical day like

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What qualifies you for this position

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had conflicting priorities? For example, your boss told you to do something and you thought it was not in the best interest of the company. The guidlines are fair and in line with industry norms. You will be paid somewhat more for your experience but not above what the position is worth.

What could I bring to the table?

1 Answer

They dove into old projects and work experience that applied to the job that was being applied for. There was no standout "gotcha" questions that were asked.

1 Answer

What salary do you need?

1 Answer

Was why I was looking to leave my current company.

1 Answer

Will you be willing to relocate?