Pharmaceutical Sales Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

"When interviewing pharmaceutical sales representatives, employers are looking for candidates with expert sales skills accompanied by a strong knowledge of pharmacology. Expect to answer a mix of technical questions about the uses and effects of different drugs as well as sales questions how you would go about marketing them to doctors. Although not mandatory, receiving certification as a Certified National Pharmaceutical Representative (CNPR) will ensure you walk into interviews with a competitive pharmacological background."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the most competitive thing you did last week that wasn't related to work?

1 Answer

My answer was so bad I'm ashamed to admit it; it caught me off guard! I resorted to a pickup game of basketball and making the winning shot. It was terrible.

STAR questions

1 Answer

Tell me a time you had a difficult manager and how you handled him or her.

1 Answer

I knew going into the interviews that the questions would be phrased "Tell me about a time" So make sure you prepare for those. Question: Tell me about a time you were able to overcome a challenging obstacle you faced.

1 Answer

Strengths & and weakness plus examples of how you saved the day

1 Answer

Give me a specific example of a time when you sold your supervisor or professor on an idea or concept. How did you proceed? What was the result?

Tell me about a time when you and your manager disagreed.

1 Answer

Give me an example of a time when you had to do a presentation.

Tell about a difficult doctor and how you overcame adversity to have success with them.

1 Answer

Give en example of a time you had to persuasive someone to do something?