Programmer analyst Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for programmer analyst

Programmer analyst Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Programmer analyst Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

As a programmer analyst, you’re being hired for your brain, so expect your brain to be put to the test with challenging analytical questions. Expect technical questions about writing software and also questions about general analytical and problem solving skills. Also, you ultimately need to be able to communicate results to the business leaders, so expect to be tested on your ability to present your findings in a concise and coherent way.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most challenge in my internship?

1 Answer

Explain detail of one challenge and how it affects my work

Draw an ER diagram on the white board. I was given two table names (customer and account). I had to figure out what fields would typically be in these tables. Then I was asked to write one query to fetch data from the tables. I can't remember it specifically but I had to use an inner join. The weird questions: if you have a triangle with a person at each corner of the triangle, and they are moving in all directions, what is the probability that they will collide? And if you are in a pitch black room with a sock drawer of 20 blue and 20 green socks, what is the minimum number of times you have to reach inside to GUARANTEE a matching pair of socks the same color?

1 Answer

What is the definition of an abstract class?

1 Answer

Have you ever said lies ? If so what is the gravest lie you have said.

HR Round

1 Answer

Basic question such as: What sources of information would you use to solve a problem. (Very standard interview questions you can find online).

1 Answer

Prepare what you already know and language fundamentals, I have past experience in Application dev (Java and Spring) and some Big Data so the questions were related to the same field.

1 Answer

How do you feel about diversity?

Technical Questions