QA Lead Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

QA Lead Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

"As a QA lead, you'll be responsible for creating project roadmaps and directing your team of QA engineers to achieve project goals. In an interview, expect to answer a mix of questions that will evaluate your QA testing skills as well as people management abilities."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

one of the guys asked me to make a test plan for mailing a stapler. quickly realizing that he didnt read my assessment, I quickly thought up the Who, What,When,Where,How,How Long and responded accordingly

1 Answer

Break Even analysis of credit card insurance

How many years you worked. What kind of projects you worked upon. What kinds of tools you used.

What would a co-worker you have difficulties with say about you?

1 Answer

The questions were more philosophical. I am with strong credentials and was actually taking a step down in positions (I was formerly a Sr Manager over three teams that consisted of 60+ employees, to being a Lead/individual contributor. This was fine as that is what I wanted during that part in my career. As someone who has interviewed 500+ potential candidates in my career, I knew what they were thinking so I actually led the interview and told them what I assumed they wanted to know.

1 Answer

Took 3 days to prepared for the behavioral interview questions. so nothing unexpected.

How would you test system X?

19 of 9 Interview Questions