Quality Engineer Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Quality Engineer Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

"As a quality engineer you will be expected by your employer to have the critical thinking skills, data analysis skills, and business quality knowledge to develop quality tools, systems, and processes that ensure product quality from start to finish. In an interview you can expect to be asked about your IT experience, knowledge of enterprise architectures, software engineering background, and understanding of quality improvement techniques. Because quality engineering is based heavily in software development, you can expect to be asked multiple technical programming questions."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How important for you is to get training

1 Answer

Very important. This is the way that the company can take more benefics from the educated employees.

I was asked a question about automotive quality systems regarding PPAP's (Production Part Approval Process).

2 Answers

What is an example of conflicting experience and how was it resolved?

Name a project that you were very successful in resolving a problem. Also, where do you see yourself in five years And what are your weak points and strong points.

1 Answer

I was given some hypothetical issue questions, as well as questions how I had dealt with difficult situations in quality/supplier quality.

110 of 45 Interview Questions