Sales Associate Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Sales Associate Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why would you want to work for us

1 Answer

I told them the store was much different from others and had it's own style. Also stated I had a unique style.

Tell me about a time where you have won a competition

1 Answer

Questions during the interview are pretty standard. They will ask about your back ground, what you know about the company, why you want to work here and why you think you would be a good fit. I would also have answers ready for other questions that could possibly be asked such as how you like to spend your time, what volunteer work have been involved in, what book you are currently reading.. ect. These questions are used to see how you respond as well as to see the actual answer. After all of that you will get a call letting you know whether or not you got the job.

1 Answer

Name a time when you did something without someone asking you to do it?

1 Answer

Name a time when you were having trouble doing something and explain what you did to resolve that issue?

1 Answer

Give me an example of a difficult customer..

Why Victoria secret?

1 Answer

What would you you do if you met a very unsatisfied customer?

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw a customer walk through the front doors a little unhappy looking?

2 Answers

Most difficult job situation?

110 of 647 Interview Questions