Sales associate Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Sales associate Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you think you will be a good fit for this company

3 Answers

I think I would be a great fit for thing company because, I wanna make people happy at the same time sell my favorite thing shoes and also because footlocker can open many doors for me since I am very young and will learn a lot as time goes on.

I’d be a great addition to the company because I’m a people person, I love helping people, I also love being a team player everything with a team is better

What would you say if you can't say 'Can i help you' ?

2 Answers

where do most sales people fall short

2 Answers

I was presented with a choice of three "travel packages" and asked which one was most appropriate as a recommendation to the caller.

2 Answers

How do you handle stress in the work environment?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What would you do if you saw a customer walk through the front doors a little unhappy looking?

2 Answers

They ask some difficult questions, such as how far would you go, have you gone for a customer to make them happy. This sounds like a make or break question. They want someone honest, but they also want someone willing to go the distance within the boundaries of the company.

1 Answer

Why would you like to work for this company?

2 Answers

When do you think you can start?

Can you start tomorrow?