Senior Account Executive Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Senior Account Executive Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Senior account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have I worked in this industry before. If so, explain performance factors and commission goals.

1 Answer

I said I had worked in the industry and then I went over the high level goals I had to attain.

The questions were not difficult, all questions pertained to database management, client service skills/experience and managing an ongoing customer lifecycle marketing program.

1 Answer

This was not a question but an unusual statement. The hiring mananger actually criticized a 30-60-90 day sales plan I created specifically for this position. I had presented it to him in a positive manner. He stated that "anyone can do this" and then ranted for a few minutes about his own success. I politely thanked him for his time and left. By this time I had made the decision that I would not want to work for this person and proactively communicated that to the recruiter I was working with as soon as I got in my car. I found out later that the hiring manager had still not filled the vacancy on his team.

1 Answer

The Unexpected question pertained to my upbringing

1 Answer

What kind of sales training have you completed?

What was your last sales cycle at your last employer?

1 Answer

What areas of my presentation did I think I could improve?

1 Answer

Ready to have a work life balance

1 Answer

Solve a word puzzle that I promised I would not reveal. It is sufficiently challenging, solvable, thought provoking...should be fun for confident candidates.