Store Manager Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Store Manager Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

"When interviewing candidates for the role of store manager, employers are looking for positive leaders that can steer the team towards assisting customers, managing merchandise, and keeping the operation moving smoothly. In an interview context, be prepared to answer questions about your ability to sell a product, resolve issues, and create an enjoyable work environment with strong customer service. You should also be ready to discuss any previous experience in sales or retail."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What qualifications do you look for in an employee ?

2 Answers

Pleasant personality, smiling and confident. We can teach the rest. It's almost impossible to change a persons personality. And never lasts.

Their ability to upsell plays a huge part, also good attitute, prior work in retail...

A lot of questions asking you to be critical of yourself and previous work history.

1 Answer

What are you like as a leader and how do you lead?

1 Answer

Typical situational interview questions.

1 Answer

Tell me something you would change if you could go back and do it over.

1 Answer

How if every did you terminate a trouble employee out of the business

1 Answer

What area do you need improvement in.

1 Answer

Tell us about a situation you had to handle as a manager.

1 Answer

Sell me this pen? And what would you do if you caught your employees stealing( they literally think everyone is stealing from them). Reality it's a generic store manager interview substitute pawn for all the normal questions. I think they literally take it from googles best interview questions.

1 Answer

There werent any questions besides "tell me a little about your background" which isnt a question

110 of 125 Interview Questions