Support Engineer Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Support Engineer Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Support engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most were simple discovery questions that were used to look at you and your troubleshooting process.

1 Answer

Are you able to elaborate at all on the interview questions asked?

How do you monitor a network issues?

1 Answer

Few basic Linux questions including what is UMASK.

1 Answer

In depth questions of 3 language of your choice. I chose java c and cpp. Yes, the questions were a bit tricky. I wouldn't say tough, but tricky enough for them to reject you. You need to be prepared with the basics. make sure you are comfortable with concepts like operator overloading, pointers, string manipulation, inheritance and polymorphism. At the end there is always a question of maths. May be probability of something to do with matrices. I was asked a probability question but got it wrong although the interviewer doesn't give you feedback about it. Suggestion: It will be helpful to say what you are thinking rather than incorporating an awkward silence and since the interviewer gives you no feedback, it is a good practice to let your thoughts arrive at the the said answer rather than blurting out the answer after calculating it mentally!

1 Answer

Everything was too general. Couldn't even figure out what they were looking for.

1 Answer

What does it take to get you frustrated?

1 Answer

Did you feel challenged this summer?

1 Answer

Describe the data in detail.

Tell me Porter's Five forces

1 Answer

Tell me about the OSI model

110 of 143 Interview Questions