Technical Recruiter Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technical Recruiter

Technical Recruiter Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

"Technical recruiting is a demanding sector of recruiting that requires an understanding of what software engineers do and how the tech industry works. In an interview, expect to discuss your knowledge of the technology field for which you are applying as well as answer typical recruiting questions about organizational and time management skills. Because employees in this role need a more advanced skill set than general recruiters, companies often look for candidates with at least 1-3 years of prior recruiting experience."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

20% of $20,000

1 Answer

I struggled significantly, I was always terrible at math, I didn't give up even though it took me 3 tries to get the answer right (without a calculator). The important thing they said was that even though I struggled I stayed focused and kept trying.

What do you value most in a career. It doesn't matter what you say they just want bodies in chairs

1 Answer

They weren't consistent with the job description that was posted online. It led to some confusion between what the 2 Recruiters were wanting in the position and what the Corporate Office was wanting the position to be.

What motivates you?

1 Answer

This is how my phone interview with a Recruiter at Korn Ferry went: "I should have talked to the hiring manager before I called you. By the way, I forgot to call on our scheduled time. Thank you for emailing me and rescheduling. I forgot that I had scheduled a call with you. It looks like you have five years of experience as a Technical Recruiter. Let me talk to the hiring manager about fitting you with another position. I'm not too sure about some things... I will call you tomorrow."

1 Answer

What other jobs are you applying to?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

What motivates you to do well in your job?

What motivates you?