Data Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Data Administrator Interview Questions

Data administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When can you start, without really asking me any questions

1 Answer

I started the next week. Biggest mistake i ever made

I don't remember any being very difficult, but if I had to choose, maybe either "tell me about yourself" or "why did you leave your last position"

What is Kumon?

All questions were easy.

1 Answer

what is the most challenge task you've experienced?

1 Answer

How much time on the internet is acceptable for an employee?

1 Answer

What do you know about Ameriflight?

1 Answer

They ask me to draw a diagram on 3rd. NF based on a file with a certain format he provided on the board that included fields like "Physician name", "date of service", "Physician type" , etc. I modeled and it was great then he ask me to do it on star schema based on reports he wanted to produce. The scenarios requested were nor clearly defined ( Again no clear direction or any specifics ) bottom line the interviewer was looking for an answer he didn't provide much information and made things really confusing to me to design. At the end I designed what I best understand with the information I had he told me he wanted me to build bridge tables as a solution . Which industry standard dictates that are obsolete and causes performance issues. So it was not the best solution after all.

1 Answer

Are you OK with drug test and background check? Can you use copier, fax, phone and computer?

1 Answer

Describe a workplace challenge you've faced?

110 of 60 Interview Questions