Data coordinator Interview Questions

Data Coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
PRA Health Sciences
Senior Clinical Data Coordinator was asked...September 26, 2017

Are you familiar with ICD-10 coding in your practice?

2 Answers

No, medical coders do aLala the coding, i didn't do

Baxter

2 Answers

"Describe a time when you had to deal with conflicting demands. How did you deal with this situation and what was the outcome?" Less

How well do you know Microsoft Excel?

1 Answers

I know Excel extremely well, I'm 100% familiar with all basic and intermediate functions. I'm 80% familiar with more advance functions. Less

Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers

What role do you play when working on a team?

1 Answers

Leader when it is a subject I am the expert in but also able to be led and taught when others have more expertise than I do. Always willing to help others and make their jobs easier when I can. Less

Intecon

Do I love organization and details

1 Answers

The manager and I talked excitedly about personal spreadsheets we make for everything Less

DC Group

They asked if there was a crazy amount of work, how do you handle the stress of having such a duanting task especially if there's a time frame to get it done by.

Duval County Public Schools

They asked me questions about Active Directory

Correctly

Grupo Antolin

Tell me something about Grupo Antolin

1 Answers

I said I didnt prepair due to lack of time

Hertz

where do you see yourself in 5 years

I said to be the boss

Donaldson Company

They asked if I am okay with change. They made that question very clear because the company is so torn apart everyone does their own thing and changes it all the time.

1 Answers

I said I am very comfortable with change.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 365 Interview Questions