DATA ENTRY CUSTOMER SERVICE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DATA ENTRY CUSTOMER SERVICE Interview Questions

DATA entry customer service interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The usually questions about tell me a bit about yourself. Which is a broad question. I asked personal or professional. I tried to cite both in my answers and descriptions.

1 Answer

Self-explanatory depending on self.

would I mind working 1 night a week until 8 pm.

1 Answer

They will ask very detailed information about previous employers including manager names numbers and what you liked/disliked about your previous employers.

Most were along lines of: "What type of jobs have you had/accomplishments you are proud of..." type things. The last 2 about "how you preferred to be paid and what bank you work with" were a bit unnerving to me for an initial contact interview (esp. an online one).

1 Answer

They masked MANY questions with 2 answers to pick from. IE- do you like to work on a team or by yourself and WHY. Do you want stay at present job or climb a ladder to other positions

Typical HR questions regarding situations that I have dealt with in the past. Hardest question was, "Why should we hire you" and the "strengths and weaknesses question. It was weird to do an interview through Instant Messaging. I was told I has to set up an AOL account in order to communicate with Human Resources. At first, I thought it was one of those scams on the internet.

If I considered myself to be a good communicator with people.

110 of 19 Interview Questions