Account Executive Interview Questions in Dayton, OH | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I would do _______ to make a million dollars.

1 Answer

Uh....work really hard? This question caught me off guard for some reason and seemed too obvious to answer.

How do you convince someone to do something your way?

1 Answer

What I believed my greatest strength was

1 Answer

What motivates you? What kind of person are you? What sales experience do you have? Very conversational interview where they just try to get a feel of who you are and if you would fit in with the culture of the office, if you can sell, and if you can work hard.

1 Answer

What are you doing in your personal life to better yourself?

1 Answer

1) How long have I been managing teams for Commercial Sales? 2) How well do you handle stress 3) Am I willing to travel 40-50% of the time 4) Am I comfortable with Performance driven bonuses bases off your sales teams? 5) How well do you lead and influence your teams? 6) How well are you at negotiations and discovering solutions for your customer? 7)How well do you learn new things and am I mechanically inclined? 8) Am I familiar with Sales Process? 9)This position will be in a male dominate culture, how well do I take to comments that are non professional towards a lady, in other words can I be " Thick Skinned". ) 10) Give Examples of ... Give me a time when???? ( Standard )

Could you go over your work history and explain how it would appeal to long term business sales?

Drill down on your contacts in your territory.