Account Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you value most, atmosphere, money or growth? They wanted me to rank the importance of all three.

2 Answers

growth, money, atmosphere

I think first rank is atmosphere because atmosphere is most important part of teamwork, and second rank is growth because we are better know that without growth we not successful in our life. and last rank is money.

Talk about your academic coursework in college and how it can translate to our firm?

1 Answer

Tell me about your sales background?

1 Answer

Who do you think of when you think of a great leader?

1 Answer

I was asked about my salary requirements

1 Answer

Tell me about one of the most challenging positions that you've held.

Tell me about yourself, I find it hard to talk about myself. But, I was able to give a great impression.

What is one thing that keeps you motivated and confident through a difficult challenge?

110 of 35 Interview Questions