Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Dayton, OH | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer. What was the outcome?

2 Answers

I hate these type of questions because it assumes that in all my years of customer service that I have lost sleep over some irate customer and their demands. Having worked in healthcare for a longtime, I have dealt with more than my fair share of angry, hurtful, difficult people and rolled right from that call to the next without losing sleep. Apparently, this will always hurt me because I can't conjure up some super CSR BS answer to this question.

This is a usual question when you are applying for a customer service position. Actually, this is a very easy question, they just want to know: how the situation started?, what did you dea with it?, and final, what were the results of that? You can skip 10 to 20 minutes of questioning if you answered correctly this question.

What would be your approach to handling an irate customer?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here. Are you comfortable with computers. The position was for a work-from-home customer service. They wanted to know that I if I knew how to hook up an ethernet connection and who I use for my ISP. They also had me do a scan of my PC to see if my software was compatible with their system.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you failed.

1 Answer

Questions concerning my aptitude on the computer and familiarity with operation of many w screens simultaneously.

Strengths/weaknesses

Do you think you can sit 6 to 8 hours a day

What made you choose Teleperformance

1 Answer

How would you handle an irate customer?

1 Answer

How would you go about getting sales