Intern Interview Questions in Dayton, OH | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

Intern Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much do you make at your current position?

1 Answer

This caught me off-guard, as it was one of the very first questions I was asked in my preliminary Skype interview.

What are the technologies that you are familiar with for search and retrieval

1 Answer

Some of the ethics questions were difficult to answer on the test. One question that stood out was I used to show up late to work, but now I am reformed (true or false). It is difficult to answer this one if you've never been late and therefore have no need to reform. If you answer false, it just looks like you show up late.

1 Answer

Would you be willing to work in a field other than accounting?

Tell me about a time when you worked on a group project and what was your role

Tell me about a time where you had to work with a team and achieve a difficult task.

Tell me about a time when you were not satisfied with your job or work performance and what you would do better next time.

Personal questions as well as education background

110 of 35 Interview Questions