Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time that you dealt with a teammember who felt disciminated against.

2 Answers

I addressed my team member's issue face to face and educated her as to why I was requesting certain information be documented.

The first step is listen the team member about the concern, explain the why on documentation are require (example: laws, policies and procedures, etc) documented the conversation and refer to Human Resources Department as the situation require.

What do you value most, atmosphere, money or growth? They wanted me to rank the importance of all three.

2 Answers

What is your main weakness.

2 Answers

Were a start up operation, do you still want the position?

1 Answer

What were my plans for the future.

1 Answer

I was asked, "where do you see youself in 5 years?"

1 Answer

If you do not get this position, what are your plans next?

1 Answer

Nothing difficult here, but I did find it very strange that they did not take any time during the interview to give me the location of the properties I'd be managing, flesh out the job description or go over what the challenges were, etc. They had NOTHING to say about it. When it was my turn to ask questions they were a bit evasive and floundered a bit looking from person to person for assistance.

1 Answer

How I planned to work as a salary manager with small children

1 Answer

Can I multi-task? My interviewer requested an example.

110 of 269 Interview Questions