Operations Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH | Glassdoor

Operations Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Patient care philosophy

1 Answer

Treat every patient as if they were a member of your family or as you would like to be treated.

Tell me about a time you failed and how you handled it?

Tell me about a time you coached someone who wasn't doing a good job.

Tell me about a time when you had a group conflict and how you overcame this conflict?

She asked about my background and my aspirations for the future. She wanted to know exactly what it is I was looking for and found me a great fit.

1 Answer

What you will bring to the team

1 Answer

What Amazon coorporate leadership principals did I feel most matched my person, my work experience and why. The list is on their site. Asked what I knew about the company culture. They asked probing questions trying to determine how you would handle a particular glitch in the process or activity . Looking for you thought process. Stressed safety first. Can you give me an example of a time you improved a process. Then explain.