Project Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain the challenges you faced at your current/previous employer and how you managed them

The math portion of the pre-employment assessment testing is difficult unless you've just graduated.

What is the process you use to build your project plan

1 Answer

They asked me to describe what I did in my current position.

- What are your long term goals?

1 Answer

Technical, Management related questions......Technology based on your previous experience

Even if you answer correctly a question he tried to pull the leg.

We are looking to add a Japanese person to our staff, but you are an American that can speak Japanese. Why should we hire you instead of a native Japanese?

As everyone has pointed out the tests you take on site are a bit challenging. This is only a very small piece of the entire process so don't get discouraged by it.

Name an app that you use frequently, what would you change about it?

110 of 10 Interview Questions