Sales Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH | Glassdoor

Sales Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you do not get this position, what are your plans next?

1 Answer

I will continue to improve myself so I am ready the next time.

Would I accept a $35,000 salary with bonus? Filled out application on line. I after about 2 weeks I received a phone call. I declined due to the low base salary. I would not relocate to a potential 55-66k job. Although I understand it is Entry Level, if it was in my own area I probably would have inquired more about the job. But after the initial news, I declined to further the interview.

2 Answers

How would you increase traffic at mall when people have so many options

1 Answer

typical interview questions. tell me about yourself what motivates you? what is your 5 year goal? why do you want to work here? what do you know about TGC? lots and lots more of these generic questions. so, be prepared to hear them all.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

Salary

1 Answer

Talk about a sale that you lost, why you lost it and what you learned from the experience.

How much sales experience do you have

1 Answer

Typical sales questions. .

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers