Store Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Store Manager

Store Manager Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

"When interviewing candidates for the role of store manager, employers are looking for positive leaders that can steer the team towards assisting customers, managing merchandise, and keeping the operation moving smoothly. In an interview context, be prepared to answer questions about your ability to sell a product, resolve issues, and create an enjoyable work environment with strong customer service. You should also be ready to discuss any previous experience in sales or retail."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time that you dealt with a teammember who felt disciminated against.

2 Answers

I addressed my team member's issue face to face and educated her as to why I was requesting certain information be documented.

The first step is listen the team member about the concern, explain the why on documentation are require (example: laws, policies and procedures, etc) documented the conversation and refer to Human Resources Department as the situation require.

Can I multi-task? My interviewer requested an example.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Retail related questions

1 Answer

She was very direct on relationships with previous managers and how well I woked with them on a one to one bases and on my own. She would not take the standard answers and wanted to know about the previous RM's personal l habits as well as their professional styles.

Do you haves sales experience

1 Answer

How many years of retail sales experience do you have?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with upset customer that went well and one that went not so well

110 of 17 Interview Questions