dd's DISCOUNTS Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

dd's DISCOUNTS Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at dd's DISCOUNTS (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by an HR rep and DM. Both phone interviews, very simple and for the most part included questions about my skills/work experience and getting to know you type questions. The people who interviewed were very friendly and easy to talk to. I was offered the position shortly after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Where I see myself in the future..   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for dd's DISCOUNTS

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at dd's DISCOUNTS in February 2015.

Interview

interviewer was very unprofessional , never seen any thing like that in my life . it was like interrogation and not interview .she was asking question and not realizing what she is asking me . if I have many years of experience in retail , that tells you I have done alots in many years of service . just ask me do I know how to hire , don't ask me do you hire ?

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself . in this type of question I don't have to tell you each and every little thing about my life .   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covina, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at dd's DISCOUNTS (Covina, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

For college recruiting it was a three interview process. They will ask about 10 behavioral type questions all starting with "Tell me about a time" so be ready to give very specific questions based on STAR. If you master that you'll do great.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have a conflict with someone else.   Answer Question