Operations manager Interview Questions in Delaware | Glassdoor

Operations manager Interview Questions in Delaware

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Drive gust service results? How what methods to identify. Performance gaps

1 Answer

Looking for understanding of root cause analysis and trending. Aldo ability to create specific plans based on needs of the individual

I was asked "what kind of Manager would you like..?

1 Answer

The questions were designed to get a response where I would describe a situation or task, what action I took, and what type of result did I get.

1 Answer

What kind of Manager do you want...?

1 Answer

I was asked "what kind of Manager would you like..?

1 Answer

Why go back to a start up situation after running large contact centers

1 Answer

What kind of Manager do you want...?

1 Answer

Entirely "tell me about a time" questions that applied to the leadership principles.

Tell us about a challenge you experienced when launching a new program and how you overcame it?