Deli Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deli Clerk Interview Questions

Deli clerk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you plan on staying with us and moving up into management? or do you have other future plans in mind? Meaning, current management has an opening and think you'd be a good fit. Only you know you've been faking smiling for them for the past year and are sick of it. What to do? ......Raise or Quit?

3 Answers

Quit.

That is a very stupid question to ask.

My answer will depend on the situation I am in. Currently, I am in a good postion with Allied Barton Security. If I was working with/at Safeway as a second job and they offered me a management position; I would decline, but continue working as a clerk. If Safeway was my only job, I would take it. More money will always help, and if the position truely makes you unhappy, than you can quite later. Remember, you can turn any job into a Career. But a Job will never be what you love.

If I wanted to work in the deli. It was a very kind offer but having spent so many years in a desk job, I didn't think I was going to be able to hack it. I think because I was older and fairly well spoken (and lived pretty close to the location) the manager felt that I was more than qualified at least in maturity.

1 Answer

why did I think I deserved more than min wage?

1 Answer

"What are your weaknesses" - This was my first time being asked this in an interview.

1 Answer

What is your experience in this field?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

Do you need benefits?

1 Answer

Do you have reliable transportation?

How flexible are you?

1 Answer

How do you deal with cold? Freezer was minus 40 degrees.

110 of 518 Interview Questions