Demo Event Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Demo Event Specialist Interview Questions

Demo event specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Don't have an answer to this question as I have not even been called for an interview, which disappoints me because I am an excellent candidate for this position.

3 Answers

I applied on line at Crossmarks website and haven't heard back from them. I have the qualifications for a position as a demo specialist or even a management position. I have 9 years experience in retail with quotas and goals. I know for sure I will be an asset to Crossmark. Im am ready for immediate hire and don't have children so my availability is open. I am a people person and have the most outgoing personality. People adore me. I treat every person I come into contact with the way I want to be treated. Without customers we don't have a job. I am dependable, friendly, outgoing and do not have a problem meeting new people. I wish you would at least give me a chance to meet with the hiring person in the Pensacola Fl area. At least give me a chance to meet with someone. I exceeded my sales goals every year I was at Mc Raes/ Belk and have the awards to present to you. I know I will be an asset to Crossmark. Most of all, I am a team player and believe people who work together make good things happen.

It's sounds like you were WAY OVER QUALIFIED. Don't sweat it.

Yeah just contact them, and speak of how interested you are. Also maybe humble yourself because aggression won't land you a job ever. It isn't very professional and it can hurt your chances because it's a job OFFER and not a guarantee.

Are you comfortable speaking aloud greeting customers and promoting products?

1 Answer

very simplified, anyone willing would qualify

Do you have experience in this field.

1 Answer

Q: Are you available to work Thursday-Sunday? Q: Can you lift 20 pounds and stand for long periods of time? Q: Are you willing to abide by the dress code?(Black slack, White button down long sleeve shirt, black shoes)

1 Answer

Q: How Did You Ever Go Out Of Your Way By Helping A Customer Who Needed Help But The Store Is Busy?

1 Answer

Describe the differences between the types of JOIN clauses in SQL.

There were no difficult or unexpected questions.

"Can you stand on your feet for 8-10 hours?"

110 of 14 Interview Questions