Dental Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dental Assistant Interview Questions

"Dental assistants provide support to dentists by executing administrative duties, handling patients before procedures, and serving as an extra set of hands during procedures. Dentists and dental assistants work very closely with one another, so employers are looking for candidates with strong communication and teamwork skills. You can expect to answer several behavioral questions that will assess your ability to excel on a small team and calm nervous patients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you enjoy the most about being a Dental Assistant?

2 Answers

I enjoy being able to educate others about how to be able to maintain a healthy mouth.

I enjoy the feeling of completing procedures on every patients mouth. Knowing that I'm improving their dental health. Educating my patients on explaining different methods on how to keep your teeth healthy.

A question they asked me during the interview was if I was wanting to stay as a dental assistant or move up to and RDA.

1 Answer

The questions were basic and no more than 10.

1 Answer

Being asked to come back and work day in and day out

1 Answer

Again not so much that it was the questions, but it was the fact that the company led me on

My experience

1 Answer

I was promised a transfer, was told it was approved, then later was told there was no transfer

110 of 213 Interview Questions