Bartender Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Bartender Interview Questions in Denver, CO

"When hiring bartenders, employers will look for candidates who perform well under pressure, excel at multitasking, and provide excellent customer service. You can expect an interview to consist mostly of behavioral questions such as �What would you do with a patron who has had too many drinks?� or �How quickly can you make a cosmopolitan?� Some employers only hire bartenders who have attended a bartending school while other employers prefer to promote their barbacks and cocktail waitresses."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How should you handle a guest that has had too much to drink?

1 Answer

Stop serving them alcohol. Deflect any potential aggression with a calm tone of voice. Offer water and communicate expectations clearly.

I was asked about my experience. I was asked pros and coons of previous employers. I had to role play tabling serving experiences. I was asked to suggestive sell a drink and describe it.

What is the difference between service and hospitality?

Tell me something interesting about yourself that people wouldn't assume by looking at you, what can you offer to Coyote that will draw in patrons, how and why are you unique, and how much do you love money.

Do I have any experience?

2 Answers

What other places have you work for?

1 Answer

Asked me nothing relating to myself or the job! Not impressed!

When I could start.